Hands-on training for NGOs and media organisations worldwide
Our training programmes
We provide hands-on training on location for media organisations, NGOs and communication professionals.
Practical, hands-on training which helps your organisation achieve its goals and offers real solutions for editorial challenges. (It’s not just about knowing how to do something and being able to do it. It’s (also) about understanding why the change is needed.)
On location, wherever you are. In your newsroom, your meeting room or a venue nearby. When on location we offer consultancy and we assist you with the implementation of new workflows.
However you like – our modules are designed to allow you to mix & match so that you get the training you need. We can also help you to identify the training your organisation will benefit from. And we can offer tailor-made training too.
We’re ready when you are…
Our training modules
Combine our training modules to get your custom made training.
- Training as a strategy
- Training concepts & workflow design
- Training skills
- Drafting multimedia workflow
- Publishing with WordPress
- WordPress – your own site
- Blogging, teasing & tweeting
- Interactive elements
- Researching with social media
- Managing social media input
- Building an online community
- Setting up social media accounts
- Copyright free resources
- Basic infographics
- Creating simple video content
- Creating interactive maps
- Journalism 101
- Citizen journalism: ethics & workflow
- Online research
PR / Communication
- Social media strategy
- Multimedia annual report
- Media Training