Worldwide Training and Consultancy
Training4News provides hands-on training and capacity building on location for media organisations, NGOs and communication professionals.
Training for skills. Capacity building for sustainability.
We are experienced trainers who have designed and carried out workshops around the world for NGOs and media organisations including UNICEF and the Dutch World Service (RNTC). We both have a solid background in journalism and communications. With a proven track record in capacity building.
Multimedia for NGOs
Long term investment for NGO staff and counterparts
Make the transition from traditional media to online
Training of trainers
Train your own staff to make the change
What we offer
We can help you to identify the training needs of your organisation so that you get the training you need. And we’re flexible: mix & match our modules to create your own workshop or ask us to design tailor-made training.
- Developing training strategy
- Learning needs assessment
- Designing & delivering workshops
- Recruiting & coaching trainers
- Visual storytelling
- MoJo / Smartphone video reporting
- Immersive video storytelling (360° video)
- Creating interactive maps
- Publishing with WordPress
- WordPress – your own site
- Blogging, teasing & tweeting
- Interactive elements
- Researching with social media
- Managing social media input
- Building an online community
- Setting up social media accounts
- Social media strategy
- Multimedia annual report
- Media training
- Writing & editing web text
Smartphone video + training of trainers for UNICEFAugust 31, 2016
Top findings from Reuters Institute Digital News Report 2015 in 100 secondsAugust 5, 2015
Copyright free resourcesMarch 6, 2015
330 – Social Media Networks – an overviewMarch 5, 2015
Smartphone video + training of trainers for UNICEF
We are currently working with UNICEF on revamping its ambitious video advocacy project. Throughout 2016, Training4News has been part of a team creating a new concept for video advocacy in the digital generation. As well as contributing to strategy, our role has been to design and delivery a series of 5-day workshops for young people in eastern Europe and central Asia.
Read More →
Where we work